After my multi-task of manufacturing native-masks/researching on animal presence in Contemporary-Arts during Christmas-holiday. I went to design-wing at the beginning of term 2 to login on WIX development, involves in building my own website to review on my journey at DMU of what I had developed over 2 years of Fine-Art studying. It’s tricky to get to know this new software but adapted with it and write-typing my influence on “Mixed-Media of cultural-arts” used in my primary methods in year 3 sculpture.
Once logged-on I started to review my motives of manufacturing handmade resources in workshops to build large scale figures focused on hybrids originated from various regions from ancient Greece to Japan most likely a case of mixed-animals/monsters were a primary inspirations of Pokémon and monsterverse themes in childhood arts.
- Sorted them in order to record my DMU journey from year 2 to 3
- Viewing on what I have created over these hours of developing my modeling techniques in mix-media plaster
- Used to manipulate studio space into a theatre atmosphere
Retraced my steps of following a creative path, hobbies of shaping with blu-tac almost if I’m carving little figures from various films like examining onto different genres used in their categories like Sci-Fi James Cameron’s Avatar. My decision of choosing hybrid-arts because I’m really admire their mixed DNA making them very unique/special and gathered their textures throughout my imagined world of arts.
- Recorded my steps into Fine-Art
- Studied through hardships of creativity to achieve my goal of an artist
- Practiced my taste into sculpture and doing mixed-media modeling for real at DMU sculpturing
- Added my past educations of getting me for far to new heights
- These are my previous year project of “Doodle-Hybrids”
- Carved from reused-foam to manipulate mixed-bodies as old objects and fused them with monster parts like Mary-Shelly’s Frankenstein
- Engaged in doodle-painting used by acrylics
- Gave each one an open space and with an added normal studio-lighting effect
Moving to my these next menu sites, were to organize my collection of hybrids used in my mix-media methods of what I’ve been developing in plaster blended in doodle painting in term 1’s project “Elemental-Beasts”. Then I did a new breed of hybrids only on daylight’s counterpart of night-time where “Nocturnal-Beasts” are active around the chilling atmosphere which spiritual beings roam my spooky forest like ghosts to extend this towards the degree-show.
- New adjustments like sound audio as if animals are communicating with one another/hunting, forest-noises and haunting-soundwaves
My WIX website: