Categories
3302 Professional

3302 Professional

Starting my year 3 professional-studies, organizing exhibitions in Leicester-city to attend public-events for showcasing artworks due to their selective subject/genre. Using my year 2 models of “Doodle Hybrids” after tided up any white-gaps in doodle-painting and varnish them in shiny results.

Transported by car is tricky but with support we safely positioned any light weight models via strings. Bringing me to New-Walk Museum for the upcoming Open 32-The People’s Exhibition, because an artist who is current students or old can develop their own artwork in all mix-media categories most mounted on gallery-walls while others are displayed in glass-boxes including my doodle hybrids.

https://www.leicestermuseums.org/arts/arts-in-leicester/the-open/

• Arriving at New Walk Museum with my models to sign up and deliver for the shows preparation
  • Bringing my replica of Disney’s Coco to my mentor who is fascinated by Peptia’s beauty in aesthetic doodles as he is flying in the Land of the Dead during Mexico’s festival event

Here is my CV of how my motivation of creativity which lead me an opportunity of a journey into becoming an artist, how can I adapt to my modeling-scheme within Sculpture/Visual-Arts career, grades I’ve achieve my colleges including my current studies at DMU and to organize my exhibiting only in Crits but in public spaces of a Degree-Show.

Continuing my large-scale models of alpha beast staring each as rivals, which as led me to attend the Open Exhibition due to:

• Winning a reward of scholarship to Two Queens gallery for their judging of my model’s Egyptian-Beetle
  • Begin a quick tour around the gallery where various themes of creativity are mounted
  • Express on our artworks could change the lifes for young-generations
  • Most of these portraits are letting our imaginations roam free in these gallery-corridors
  • Viewing onto these paintings mounted on studio-walls showing a perspective form into self-portraits with a face with three eyes
  • Some of them have dark-influence like two halves of Venom/Carnage similar to having split-personalities while been divine by their unhinged-balance if pitted against positive-energy.
  • Quick idea of crafting my own masks from blended culture in Venice, Italy focusing it’s influence on Carnevale di Venezia

https://www.dmu.ac.uk/study/courses/postgraduate-courses/fine-art-ma-degree/fine-art-ma-degree.aspx

Looking at my next path into DMU was apply for Fine-Art masters, once I’d graduated or sign-in would help me to extend my sculptural talents to achieve much greater things as if I’m becoming a very soul in worlds of arts. Throughout my creation of mix-media monsters of my primary motive into large-scale and a proposal of building up a theater inspiration of storytelling.

By p2534372

I have always been interested in various forms of art, even from a young age. I developed my interest early on through sculpting with Blu Tack when I was eleven years old and would model figurines from films and TV programs. I had a specific interest in modelling the army of soldiers from the Lord of the Rings using Blu Tack and toothpicks for the armory and weapons. And from the film Avatar, creating Na'vi people using toothpick to create the texture and ripple effect bodies and tones.

It was in my second year at college when I decided to switch from IT & Media to Art & Design, leaving South Leicestershire College to start the B-Tech Enhanced Diploma at North Warwickshire and Hinckley College. I was granted to enter at Level 2 and worked hard to achieve two distinctions in my first year. The switch was the best decision I had made that year and it set my focus to select Fine Art at university. The only university I selected and wanted to study at was DMU, a dream come true!